CGC – The Water and Plumbing Experts
Residential and Commercial
Water Heater Installation and Repair Services in Florida
Whether it’s summer or winter in Florida, you never want to run out of hot water. An abundance of clean, hot water is necessary for any home or business. If you feel like your water heater may need to be repaired or replaced, our experienced plumbers at CGC can help you get back on track.
Signs Your Water Heater May Need Service
Sometimes, a run-down water heater is hard to spot for businesses and homeowners. If you notice any of these problems, it’s time to give our team at CGC Water a call:
- Fluctuation in water temperature
- The system is leaking hot water
- Weak hot water pressure
- Strange sounds coming from the heater
- Rusty water
- Cloudy water with a rotten egg smell
- Lukewarm water
If you haven’t noticed any of these issues, but are still unsure if your water heater is working to its full potential, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Water Heaters Available for New Installation
- Conventional Storage Tank: these traditional water heaters are less expensive and store hot water for later.
- Tankless Water Heater: these water heaters offer many benefits like maximizing efficiency while reducing energy consumption, endless hot water, and on-demand hot water whenever you need it.
Contact CGC Plumbing Experts Today
Our team at CGC is licensed and insured and dedicated to making sure all of your plumbing needs are satisfied. Whether you have questions about service or which new water heater system to install, reach out to us today and our experts will help answer any questions you may have.