We offer a solution for those who are uncertain about the microbiological quality of their source water or seeking additional security from their municipal water source – a residential Ultraviolet disinfection system.
- The user interface is in color and includes full diagnostics and warnings, as well as QR codes for convenient access to information (including language, home screen, phone, web, and QR codes).
- The axial flow reactors are made of 304 stainless steel, fully polished, and designed and manufactured to meet ASME pressure vessel standards.
- Flow rates are stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2.
- The bayonet style lamp connector is user-friendly, allowing for quick ¼ turn removal without the need for additional tools.
- The system features a true gland seal retaining nut with a positive stop.
- The proprietary low-pressure coated UV lamps with ceramic bases are reliable and industry-proven, with a lifespan of 9,000 hours (1 year).
- The system includes a constant current electronic controller in a splash-proof case, with a fully potted ballast that virtually eliminates common water damage issues.
If you think this is the right UV system for you or want to learn more, Contact us for a quick water filtration quote.